Lawn Care Forum banner

Toro??????

4K views 34 replies 13 participants last post by  Brian B 
#1 ·
is the toro walk behinds ok or are they no good? also is kawasaki a good brand to go with on weed eaters and blowers? the model i of toro i was looking at is the 48" walk behind, pistol grips, belt drive, fixed deck, 15 hp kawasaki. the model of the weed eater i was looking at is the kawasaki KTR27A. the model of the blower i was looking at is the kawaski KRB300A. the backpack blower only blows 150 mph. is that enough or is that really weak? any input would be greatly appreciated

Thank You
-Brian-

#28 ·
also if you plan on doing gated accounts u need a 21" or a 36 walk behind

#29 ·
yeah i plan on gettin a 21" push mower also

#31 ·
thats what i thought. just asking for some of your opinions... the package comes with a 5x8 trailer and that is a little small in my opinion. do you think they would be willing to give me a 6x10 or something a little bigger if i offered them a little more money but not the whole price of the trialer??? jw since they would be trying to clear out some inventory for winter

#32 ·
You could try, but if you could id go for a 6 by 12 if they have it. That way wou would have room to grow.

#33 ·
that would be the ideal size i would want but i would settle for a 6x10

#34 ·
I just bought that blower and its plenty powerful and yet so easy to manuever you can't even tell it's on your back it's awesome it really is. I have a little fella that helps me and the old stihl BP blower killed him 20-24lds is alot to have on ur back believe it or not especially for any length of time, also you can't go wrong with the kawasaki trimmer either had them for 4 yrs and no problems, however the new model have a different handle and it's not as comfortable as the older ones IMO and they weigh less than the stihl and at the end of the day you'll be glad

#35 ·

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.