• Thankful For Your Family…. Business?
    Landscaping businesses are often family endeavors. While this can combine the best of both worlds (personal and professional), it isn’t always smooth sailing. Click here to read more.

Total Loss? New Holland Track Loader

Shasta Lake Landscaping

LawnSite Senior Member
I think they worded it confusingly, I think they mean it goes fine, since its a crawler, thats just a term they used for forward motion, since it says starts, runs, and crawls..maybe not who knows. Curent bid is $14,000 tho, thats alot for a broke one.

Mowingman

LawnSite Platinum Member
That really is strange about the "total loss". Could it be a recovered, stolen unit, that insurance paid a total losss to the original owner? could it have been under water, and insurance does not want to deal with fixing it?
I sure would want a clear explanation of the reason for that wording before buying it.

alco

LawnSite Senior Member
I would say the recovered, stolen unit is most likely since insurance would have paid out for a total loss, and this would be to recover anything they can get.

DiyDave

LawnSite Bronze Member
I would say the recovered, stolen unit is most likely since insurance would have paid out for a total loss, and this would be to recover anything they can get.
Ditto. Could have a lot wrong, electronically, and the damage could add up to more than a dealer considers its worth.:waving: