1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

Totally Unbelievable (But True)

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Shawns Lawns, Apr 30, 2005.

1. Shawns Lawns

Shawns Lawns LawnSite Senior Member
    from Maine

So i go to another LCO's home thats a friend of mine. I help him on some of his larger accts. Anyway he comes out and tells me i will never believe what the owner of the estate i help him cut gave him. A fairly new Craftsman ( i know, i know) 20hp Kohler command pro engine i think a 48 or 52 inch deck with a brand new 2 stage snowblower for it with the chains and weights. The owner did not want the hassle of bringing it back to Colorado with him. Good for him now when will i get that lucky?? :waving:

2. a a green

a a green LawnSite Member

cool , good score. but was that in place of the bill?

3. Shawns Lawns

from Maine

no not at all it was free and clear but my friend does feel some sence of giving him some work and not charging. :waving:

4. a a green

a a green LawnSite Member

well thats up to him... I guess I would feel the same...but that is a good score, if it can be used to make some $ in the winter...

5. Shawns Lawns

from Maine

He already uses his older john deere tractor do t snow removal. and about a month ago he bought the new jd F687. We all need luck like that some days. :waving: