• Online Events For Landscapers!
    With GIE+EXPO cancelled, virtual education and product launches are filling up the fall. Check out dates for Caterpillar, Exmark, NALP, and more. Click here to learn more.

Totuck or not totuck ???

rclawn

LawnSite Bronze Member
Honestly, half the guys out here cutting grass just go shirtless. I don’t think it looks too professional but it seems to be working

Chineau

LawnSite Member
let them go shirt less if it puts off one customer good for you, every thing we do to look and be more pro than the next guy sets you apart. I like to see the hacks in the spring power sweeping with out respiratory equipment, dogs been laying logs on the lawn all winter and some under cutter shows up to inhale all the dust.
I smile.

rclawn

LawnSite Bronze Member
You like to see that? You’re a sick man. I get not liking the competition because you think you are superior wearing your belt and shirt tucked in. But at least have some decency man

Mark Stark

LawnSite Fanatic
let them go shirt less if it puts off one customer good for you, every thing we do to look and be more pro than the next guy sets you apart. I like to see the hacks in the spring power sweeping with out respiratory equipment, dogs been laying logs on the lawn all winter and some under cutter shows up to inhale all the dust.
I smile.
Uhhh ok :eek: :dancing:

MowDaddy

LawnSite Fanatic
I smile.
You do know farmers don't wear respirators all the time? They deal with, cow, pig, chicken, goat, duck, horse, and dog manure all year long.
Couple of old dog turds in the spring, ain't no big deal.

Chineau

LawnSite Member
I guess I had not considered the bovine scatoligy when hauling manure to pasture, dragging a spreader behind a tractor doesn't seem as gross as using a flapper paddle to clean sand and dirt off lawn pulverizing turds making dust then breathing it with no protection.
you can trust when my chocolate was alive I picked up lots of warm ones.:)