• Online Events For Landscapers!
    With GIE+EXPO cancelled, virtual education and product launches are filling up the fall. Check out dates for Caterpillar, Exmark, NALP, and more. Click here to learn more.

Townhouses

lawman

LawnSite Member
Does anyone cut townhouse. If so what is a good price to charge. The yards are so small it normaly only takes a couple of passes front and back and your done.

Skookum

LawnSite Senior Member
I have done some double like, townhouse like properties for several years. Smallest is about 300 sq ft and largest is about 500 sq ft. Takes about 1 hour to do 8 yards. I charge $12.50 each.

bob

LawnSite Platinum Member
I've only got 2 townhouses that I cut. They are right next to each other. I told the owners $22 each or I cut them as one yard for $15 each. They chose $15 each. It takes about 20 minutes.

Five Star Lawn Care LLC

LawnSite Bronze Member
We cut entire townhouse communitys around here....ussually there is one company that does the whole complex, i have never heard of the tenants having to do there own lawn care.

sunrise

Banned
we use to do them 12.00 for front and rear
10.00 front only
end unit 18.00
we spent 8 min or less on each lawn with 2 persons
most were mowed each week with fert on 90% of them
sold them for 10.00 each and keep the fert acct.
too much work to far apart

jimsmowin

LawnSite Member
have 140 in 10 block 7.00 ea = 980.00 a week takes about 9hrs 4- people

TGCummings

LawnSite Senior Member
If I'm reading you right, Jim, that's only $27/manhour?

What are your costs/manhour? That seems low, particularly by comparison to some of the other entries here...

-TGC

Runner

LawnSite Fanatic
What do you do about the common ares within the association then?

kutnkru

LawnSite Silver Member
In our area where there are associations (I think three sites) it is an all or nothing bid for lawn care. The only options are pricing for fert/aeration/etc.

Usually we just solicite the townhouses as individuals here.

Kris