Lawn Care Forum banner

Toys!!!

53K views 163 replies 58 participants last post by  alexschultz1 
#1 ·
theres a old thread on here somewhere, but lets start a new toy thread. bikes, quads, boats, cars anything!

#3 · (Edited)
here are a few of mine.
95 Honda CBR600
84 1/2 GT350 Mustang (has a Weiand blower on it now. Ill try to get a pic later today)

Tire Wheel Helmet Vehicle Automotive tire

Motor vehicle Vehicle Car Hood Automotive design

Car Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Vehicle

#5 ·
nice bike lawnmaster. i'm looking for a cheap one myself
Thanks man I've had it since 2005 and its got 56K on it now. I think you can pic one up like mine for about 2K or so. I love the bike. Heres some more pics too.

Thats an old picture of the jeep from 2006. It now has 7inches more of lift and on 38's

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Helmet

Wheel Tire Helmet Motorcycle Motorcycle helmet

Tire Wheel Jeans Vehicle Car

#8 ·
Thats the same boat ive been wanting. How fast does she do with that 300?
we have had 62 full of gas, 2 guys ,ice and fishing gear on a dead flat night...
realistic days is more like 57mph.. anyway its way to fast for a bayboat lol..
It was a hard choice between this and the yellowfin but i just couldnt justify the extra coin for the yellowfin for almost the same fit and finish..
It will float in skinny water and run offshore really well..

#10 ·
I always loved offshore fishing i was crazy. But i inshore fished while i was in florida and it was all over, sold the deep v and got the bayboat and never looked back lol..you dont see to many bayboats around new england so i bought this one down in florida and trailered it back last year..

#11 ·
to the 2 of u that put up pics of fox body mustangs, and the one who put a pic of a Jeep....I hate you all! lol

These were my old toys, I sold them a few years back to put money into my business.

had the motor all done, built bottom end, heads/cam/intake, had a Paxton Novi1000 blower on it...I ALWAYS wanted a black fox body and I kick myself in the ass every day for selling that car.

my Jeep. nothing special just a small lift.

#12 ·
I always loved offshore fishing i was crazy. But i inshore fished while i was in florida and it was all over, sold the deep v and got the bayboat and never looked back lol..you dont see to many bayboats around new england so i bought this one down in florida and trailered it back last year..
Where did you fish in Flordia? I used to fish in the indian river all the time before i moved to sc

#13 ·
Everyone's toys look great! :clapping:Glad to see im not the only one trying to get away from work, once in a while:weightlifter: Miss my stang, another soon, picked up a fourtraxx to mess around with

Wheel Car Automotive parking light Vehicle Tire

Tire Wheel Sky Automotive tire Motor vehicle

#15 ·
Two of my toys

#16 ·
I'm so glad to see that the fox body mustangs are a favorite on here.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.