TR320 Picture thread

KTM

LawnSite Senior Member
Is that a 6 liter or diesel truck? how does it handle that weight in a tag trailer? Thinking of a new truck and wanting something that will handle my TL140 . Sick of pulling it with my dump all of the time. Nice CTL really liking the new Case and NH machines.

OP
ksss

ksss

LawnSite Fanatic
Is that a 6 liter or diesel truck? how does it handle that weight in a tag trailer? Thinking of a new truck and wanting something that will handle my TL140 . Sick of pulling it with my dump all of the time. Nice CTL really liking the new Case and NH machines.

That total weight is about 15K. The pickup is a '12 6.0 with 3.73's. They really did a great job on the suspension and brakes since the redo in 2011. Completely different handling pickup from the '10 and older versions. As you can see its a lot of weight and it barely drops the pickup. I really like this pickup. So far its got a best mpg of 15.3 on the Interstate. I still have the 5500 and 3500 Duramax trucks. I wanted something to run around in and still be able to pull when I need to. Diesel currently is about 90 cents higher than gas here and another 8-9K upfront so I thought I would try a gas pickup this time.

OP
ksss

ksss

LawnSite Fanatic
i gotta wonder why they put the parking brake on the joystick? otherwise best of luck with it and go get her dirty!
Case has done that for quite a while. Its nice that you can hold the machine in place with the controls and hit the brake lock without moving your hands. There is also a brake lock on the console.