• Thankful For Your Family…. Business?
    Landscaping businesses are often family endeavors. While this can combine the best of both worlds (personal and professional), it isn’t always smooth sailing. Click here to read more.

Trade inventory for pickup, motorcycle, car, trailer, ?

MADMANDAN

LawnSite Member
DUE TO DEATH OF OWNER, I have the parts inventory of a "Mower shop" thats closing, many parts for John Deere"s (F1145/F945's and other models) of front mount deck's or under mount deck mowers. Over $4500 in dealer's cost of John Deere parts alone. Many parts for Yazoo 60" and 72" deck models with kohler engine. Many parts for Ransome, Jaguar & Bobcat models. Briggs and Straton parts, Kohler parts, and some Tecumseh with a little bit of wisconsin parts. Many parts for Redmax, and Shindaiwa weed eaters, and many universal replacement cuting heads by silver streak, and green machine. Over $7500. in dealer's cost of parts! I will sell outright to highest offer, or looking for some kind of interesting trade? If your in a mower shop repair business, or thinking of starting a shop, or just an e-bayer, and got that unused pickup, car, motorcycle, trailer (enclosed or open, depends on sizes) or ? just let me know, never know untill you ask? Right? cash up or down depening on actual value of trade. Please leave a phone, thanks.

edit - you can't post an email address at the site. thanks, Mike

OP
M

MADMANDAN

LawnSite Member
just a bump so i can find out about a phone no#. comon guys, isn't this stuff worth anything to some one. i know times are hard, but i'm just helping a family out with bills, thanks

OP
M

MADMANDAN

LawnSite Member
i would ship it anywhere some one wants! but i am looking for some one to buy, or trade me for the whole lot. if i had the time i would be e-baying it all, but i have no time to keep on the computer and keep going back and forth to the post office, or fed-ex. It is being advertised localy and on another site but if you can use it all, come see make a decent offer and it can all leave in the back of your truck. All of it was my fathers, and yes i have complete power to sale it out. Business building was sold, service trucks sold, machines he had sold. Gave away a bunch of parts with machines, for the machine sold, and this is whats left. if interested please call number above, thanks