Trade: My 48” Exmark Belt Drive For Your 30” Toro Turfmaster or 30” Exmark

Evolution IX

LawnSite Senior Member
***I will have pictures by the weekend***
I have a clean 48” Exmark Belt Driven Walk behind. I will be moving come November and my new property is too small and won’t require such a big machine. Listing now, figuring now is the better time to do it while in season.

looking for only 1 of 2 machines:

1. Toro 30” Turfmaster
2. Exmark 30”

If you don’t have either of those machines I’m not interested in trading.

Zip code is 07733.

TPendagast

LawnSite Fanatic
I’d keep the belt drive
Doesn’t matter if you don’t need it
Mow the whole neighborhood in the time it takes to manhandle your 30” around and keep it running long enough to get your grass mowed.

OP
E

Evolution IX

LawnSite Senior Member
Appreciate the feedback Tpendagast but the 48” is just too big. Maybe a 36 or a 32 would suit better. But the 30 I feel will fit my needs best. Easy to change between bag and mulch. I read the reviews and most are not favorable, but I am going to give it a try.

TPendagast

LawnSite Fanatic
Appreciate the feedback Tpendagast but the 48” is just too big. Maybe a 36 or a 32 would suit better. But the 30 I feel will fit my needs best. Easy to change between bag and mulch. I read the reviews and most are not favorable, but I am going to give it a try.
Change your gate size
I used to do it all the time for customers.
Easier than changing the mower

sjessen

LawnSite Fanatic
I own an Exmark 30 and a Timemaster. Both are good mowers and will serve you well so long as you understand their capabilities.

Paul Andersons

LawnSite Member
I have a like-new Commercial 30" Toro Turfmaster with only 20 hours on it. Would love to trade you, but I am in Missouri and your zip code looks like New Jersey. Too far to make the journey to swap. Too bad. Best wishes.

OP
E

Evolution IX

LawnSite Senior Member
I have a like-new Commercial 30" Toro Turfmaster with only 20 hours on it. Would love to trade you, but I am in Missouri and your zip code looks like New Jersey. Too far to make the journey to swap. Too bad. Best wishes.
Thats my luck. Yes I am in NJ. That’s a far drive.