1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

Trailer Lettered

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by old oak lawn, Jun 28, 2008.

1. old oak lawn

old oak lawn LawnSite Senior Member

got trailer lettered yesterday, both sides. rear door and v nose have not been done yet as i might do something different,i don't know. the big letters gave them a hard time and so did the rivets. $600 both sides. cant miss it.

IMG_0556_1.JPG

IMG_0558_1.JPG

2. NOOB

NOOB LawnSite Member

$600 bucks thats cheap
    I would have been for that size trailer at least $1000 but I would have thrown in a color outline for OLD OAK but looks great
    If they are a sign shop they should have the right tools to go over the rivets if not a tennis ball works great
    Nice tho!!

3. grandview (2006)

grandview (2006) LawnSite Gold Member

Looks good but, what about the back that is what most people see when driving and sitting at red lights. Do you have a website to ?

PS Just teasing but instead of cell you should put "mobile response team number"!

4. Lawn Enforcer

Lawn Enforcer LawnSite Silver Member

That is pretty good, simple and to the point.

5. old oak lawn

not sure what to do with the back. i know 1 trailer around here that has the image if grass and a mower on the back,looks just like a picture. i need to get a better look at it. i will figure something out soon because rear door needs it. thanks.

6. DoetschOutdoor

DoetschOutdoor LawnSite Bronze Member
    from S. IL

Looks good. Your sig says 1 employee, does that mean just you or you and one guy. What all do you haul in that beast?

7. Green Finger

Green Finger LawnSite Senior Member

Looks nice, big things "poppin" way to do it up. Direct

8. NOOB

NOOB LawnSite Member

heres a Great idea find a full sign shop that does Digital full color printing
    Get a picture of you on your mower cutting a nice looking lawn and you waving at the camera Have them print it and just wrap the back door!!

9. old oak lawn

yes 1 full time and its my 21 year old son. he gets a real pay check,is on my workers comp. and i pay tax's. but it's still a lot easy er him being my son then a non family member. most of the time we haul 2 60" z turns and a 21 but it will fit 3 60" mowers. the shop that did the letters also does the digital printing but i don't know if i want to spend the $$. if i do it will not be me on a mower it would scare people away.:laugh:

10. 02DURAMAX

02DURAMAX LawnSite Gold Member

looks Good!!..and I liek the grass on the bottom my trailer has the same.