Trailer pic/what brand trailer is it?

gdguth

LawnSite Senior Member
Can anyone tell me what brand of trailer is this? I am interested in getting one like it( I want it black), but am unsure what brand it is. Anyone know?

16utilitygateside.jpg

supercuts

LawnSite Silver Member
see that little metal tag onthe tongue, look thier. most trailers look the same

OP
G

gdguth

LawnSite Senior Member
I should have mentioned this before, but I found this pic online from a trailer place. It doesn't have the brand next to the pic. I didn't take this pic, so that is why I was wondering if anyone knew what brand it was?

FourTrees

LawnSite Senior Member
Looks like that grass needs to be mowed. Man I' getting tired of this dormant stuff. Well in two months I'll be tired of the spring stuff.

Trailers are hard to tell cuzz many are built the same just sold with local logo on them. Hit a couple of trailer yards and you'll find the one you want.

P.S. What makes this one so special? Looks bout like all the others?

DaveVB

LawnSite Member
I was thinking it was a Load Trail, but the uprights on mine are all angle iron, those look like flat iron. The frame is the same as mine and mine pulls like you don't know its back there. Possibly made in Arkansas and distributed to whoever will sell them.

OP
G

gdguth

LawnSite Senior Member
Looks like that grass needs to be mowed. Man I' getting tired of this dormant stuff. Well in two months I'll be tired of the spring stuff.

Trailers are hard to tell cuzz many are built the same just sold with local logo on them. Hit a couple of trailer yards and you'll find the one you want.

P.S. What makes this one so special? Looks bout like all the others?

Nothing makes it real special. I am just trying to figure out some brands online so I can look into demensions of total length and width before I go around and visit trailer yards. I am sorta fixed to a certain size due to space right now in my garage. Just want to research as much as I can before I call around or go visit places.

Kennedy Landscaping

LawnSite Fanatic
It kinda looks like a TopHat

collegefundms

LawnSite Member
looks like big tex

Top Forums