Finally got it painted yesterday... Before, I had got the gates and side rails on. I got the spring assist gate lift mounts on as well. I was able to get the first and second coat on yesterday and it looks good enough i think i'll just leave it and touch up some spots. Don't see need for a third coat. Then i will get started on the wiring and lights. The gate fell and smashed the primary cable for the Lincoln Pro Mig 135 welder so it severed all the wires in there and cut the man rubber wrap and likely crimped the sleeve that the welding wire goes through so i have to find a new one of those, then i have to add the spare tire mount, safety chains, taillight brackets, and all the misc. stuff that has been put on hold. I also have to get the safety breakaway stuff for the trailer brakes. I decided that i am not going to build the grass box on the trailer. Because to dump my grass i usually have to take it to the backyard and my backyard is all downhill and you have to snake through a couple spots to get to the compost pile so it's much better to just dump on the truck. So, I will be building the tool/storage compartment even larger. Making it 4' long and either 3 or 4' high, and still 7.5' wide.