Lawn Care Forum banner

Trailer rack for Stihl BR600?

2K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Jason Rose 
#1 ·
Open trailer... Just wondering which racks actually FIT the newer stihl BP blowers. I know that Trimmer Trap has one out that's made specifically for them, but also wanted to know if there was other's out there that worked?

#5 ·
What's the small modification?
In between the backpack and the blower housing on the blower there is a plastic mesh screen. All you have to do is take a pair of scissors and snip the mesh for our securing bar to go through the blower. This method is more secure then other blower racks out on the market because your blower is not hanging from the handle (making it easy to steal and more prone to damage).

Using this same method will also allow you to use the same rack for Echo and Redmax brand blowers, and also with any other brand on the market.

#6 ·
Thanks! Not to compare and contrast models, but the same "tip" about cutting some screen was on the Green Touch rack site, though it didn't say what models would fit in it...

My question... If there's a screen there, is it really smart to go cutting it just to get it into a rack? Dosn't it have a purpose, like to keep debris out of the fan?

EDIT: Just looked, SAME RACK, lol. I just assumed it was a different maker, but it appears to be the Green Touch racks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.