• PPP The Second Time Around
    The Emergency Coronavirus Relief Act of 2020 passed in December contained $284 billion for the renewed Paycheck Protection Program (PPP). Click here to read the article.

Trailer Size

AGLawnCare

LawnSite Member
i'm looking to getting another enclosed trailer this summer for lawn mowing and i have run out of room in my last trailer which is only 12' so i was wondering what are some of the biggest trailers guys have?

Metro Lawn

LawnSite Silver Member
several ranging from 12' to 20' The 20' trailer is 14' open with 6' enclosed.

Metro Lawn

LawnSite Silver Member
I bought that one used, but it was factory built. It's kind of nice for what it is. It's good for the fact that I can store all my small eq. and tools in the box which is secure and out of the weather. The equipment gets a chance to cool off between stops since it's outside. I still like the fully enclosed trailers, but this one does a good job. I can still put 2 w/b and a z on it.

Metro Lawn

LawnSite Silver Member
There is one 36" walk in door on the curb side of the trailer. It still has lights, roof vent ect in the enclosed part. It has a work bench and lots of storage.

Metro Lawn

LawnSite Silver Member
Went to pick up some equipment today. People look at this trailer more than the others. Maybe a good thing.