Trailer Stickers...?

KoastalLandVA

LawnSite Member
Hey guys I want to sand and repaint my trailer tomorrow and Monday hoping y'all could help me.
Looking for white stickers brand names stihl/shindiawa/lesco. Etc...
Anyone know of a site? Thanks
Posted via Mobile Device

larryinalabama

LawnSite Fanatic
You will have too go to a shop that prints on vinyl. pictures might help.

I saw a trailer with that crap on it once, I have no Idea why because I don't think they were selling equiptment.

Greg78

LawnSite Silver Member
I was wanting some stickers for my shop so I emailed eXmark and they sent me 4 boxes of stickers some huge, so try emailing the manufactures.

I have to agree with Larry, I seen same thing in my area, don't understand why you'd want that unless you were selling those brands?

larryinalabama

LawnSite Fanatic
I was wanting some stickers for my shop so I emailed eXmark and they sent me 4 boxes of stickers some huge, so try emailing the manufactures.

I have to agree with Larry, I seen same thing in my area, don't understand why you'd want that unless you were selling those brands?

Mabey you could send the OP some.

WenzelOSLLC

LawnSite Senior Member
Most dealers can get them for you or directly from the company. Sometimes they charge for them.

Thought about putting some brands on mine to show that I use equipment made in my state/ the US. Decided not to so as to not invite thieves into my trailer.

locallawncare.ca

LawnSite Senior Member
Some people just like to represent. Like when a car guy puts a Magnaflow sticker on or a car audio guy puts a JL sticker, it would be really just to show other lawn guys what kind of equipment you are rocking. It makes no sense at all really but if I got some free stickers I would slap them up there for sure.

C & T Landscaping

LawnSite Senior Member
Some people just like to represent. Like when a car guy puts a Magnaflow sticker on or a car audio guy puts a JL sticker, it would be really just to show other lawn guys what kind of equipment you are rocking. It makes no sense at all really but if I got some free stickers I would slap them up there for sure.

Can't you look on their trailer to see their equipment? Most LCO's know brands so it shouldnt be too hard. I, like most others don't understand it. Now, if they were paying you to advertise, thats a different story.

Top Forums