1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

Trailers in Minnesota

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by mbrabender, Feb 11, 2002.

1. mbrabender

mbrabender LawnSite Member

I am in need of a trailer to be built. I live in central minnesota. If anyone has any leads to a manufacturer that will build one to my perfection... share the love

2. stslawncare

stslawncare LawnSite Bronze Member
    from DE

are u looking for custom built? if thats the case look for a welder, a good welder might i add, if not custom then a everyday trailer store.

3. Lockman

Lockman LawnSite Member

I'd try to get ahold of Bill Shifsky located on highway 95 just east of north branch wich is just east of 35 .He does custom trailer building and repairs.Built a big deck over trailer for a freind. Very nice work ,wish I had a phone number but he never advertise's.

4. Blk94fiveOh

Blk94fiveOh LawnSite Member
    from MN

Top Trailer's in Forest Lake custom builds trailers. I've heard good things about them.
    There number is 651-464-2436

scott

5. scottlawns

scottlawns Guest

i know about 5 guys with top trailers and he build what ever you like and they are very good trailers,if your looking for a used 12foot you can e-mail me,top is in forest lake.