1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

Trailers

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by CutsForLess, Apr 21, 2007.

1. CutsForLess

CutsForLess LawnSite Member

Well I moved up to a 16' enclosed trailer this year and I love it, no more loading and unloading the equipment out of the shop. I just leave it all locked up in the driveway, also can go places when I am done working and I dont have to worry about getting everything stolen. This is by far the best purchase I have made so far. I have it rigged out nicely inside with everything mounted on the walls, I even added some cabinets to hold my oil and extra parts and tools, no more digging through the truck toolbox looking for something. Anyway I just thought I would share that.

2. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

You need some pictures of the set-up! It sounds nice but pics are worth 1000 words.

3. SongBird LawnCare

SongBird LawnCare LawnSite Member

congradulations.. that's fresh..

i can't wait to get A trailor. lol..

soon... soon... soon...

4. bohiaa

bohiaa LawnSite Fanatic

I have been wanting one.... where do you store the fuel ?

5. CutsForLess

CutsForLess LawnSite Member

I have some racks built inside the trailer to hold my fuel cans, that way they dont slide around. I dont think it is much different than storing them in my hot metal shop building.

6. Ramairfreak98ss

Ramairfreak98ss LawnSite Silver Member

I never thought about this, i really hardly ever stopped much when i used my open trailer before, plus a lot of time my small stuff was just in the back of the pickup truck, but most areas i do arnt problematic for theft... if it was, yeah man id be worried! enclosed would be the only way!