• Online Events For Landscapers!
    With GIE+EXPO cancelled, virtual education and product launches are filling up the fall. Check out dates for Caterpillar, Exmark, NALP, and more. Click here to learn more.

Translation Site

fga

LawnSite Silver Member
What's up? I got this site from Imact, its BABBLEFISH.COM . It's an excellent source for translating whole sentences into spanish, to communicate better with a new worker with...... little to no english comprehension.......

Impact,
PM in the mail :) :) I checked out that site, that's a pretty cool feature. Alot better than the online dictionaries, going word by word. Is there only a trial for the free translations? I'm way to impatient to read all their fine print and pop ups.
I was thinking of typing all the things I need to say, printing them out on small pieces of paper, then stapping them to my forearm........ you know, like a play book, you see on the forearm of quarterbacks. I'lll see him missing weeds in the beds..... go to the playbook, "usted perdió algunos deshierban en la cama". Score. Thanks for the tip.

OP
fga

fga

LawnSite Silver Member
!BUMP!

I've been using this site and copying pages down, i had a conversation today about the rain, and how the mower is not supposed to sink 3 inches.

sharpcutter

LawnSite Member
fga,

what parts of that site do you fing most helpful?? I noticed that the site lets you pick from several translating machines. I am still going thru it. Let me know. PM me if you want.