Ok, this question isn't so dumb - Let's say you're trapped on Snow Island, where there's plenty of snow, and about 80% of the lots there are small-medium sized commercial, the other 20% residential. When you landed on shore here, you saw you had $10K in cash in your pockets and you saw that the locals needed plowing. With the cash in your pockets, what do you buy, given the type of work that's on the island? And thanks a ton for all the help you've provided so far. From the landscaping side, after 5 years of honing my contracts, procedures and policies, I'm just now getting to the point where I feel comfortable, having learned so many lessons the hard way. So I realize how many headaches you've prevented for me in this arena. Thanks for allowing me to learn the easy way here! Have a great holiday everyone!