1. Ask the Expert TODAY!
    Learn how to do more with less when it comes to your fertilization services. Gather your top questions about fertilization and nutrient management and join the live Ask the Expert event hosted by Koch Turf & Ornamental TODAY at 12-2 p.m. ET in the Fertilizer Application forum .

Dismiss Notice

Tri-City Lawn Care's Thread...

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by TriCityLawnCareLLC, Nov 16, 2011.

1. T Scapes

T Scapes LawnSite Bronze Member

nice work man do you still use your kubota alot since you got the exmark?

2. TriCityLawnCareLLC

TriCityLawnCareLLC LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ohio

It handled it just fine. Yeah it was pretty heavy and no, it's all stock. I love my Chevy/Gmc trucks. I've pushed this ole girl to some serious extremes. Now that i have my 2500hd I probably won't be putting much weight in the Half-ton. She's earned her keep-more than once.

I still use it weekly (during the season). I try to use the Exmark as much as possible, i like it a little better and it's more efficient to use. But yes, I so still use the ZG222, especially if my buddy is helping me.

3. TriCityLawnCareLLC

from Ohio

I'm in the finishing stages of making a tool-box for the tongue of my trailer. I used the tool-box/cage that came with the 14ft trailer i bought this summer and I've cut it up and re-welded it. I'm happy with it. I'll post pics once it's done.

Next project is to disassembles the 3 10cuft wheel barrows i bought and put new handles and hardware on them.

4. TriCityLawnCareLLC

from Ohio

here are a couple pics. I'm not the greatest fabricator/welder but i'm sure it will hold up. I'll post a final pic when it's done.

photo 1.JPG

photo 2.JPG

5. TriCityLawnCareLLC

from Ohio

Progress on the tool box. Still need to finish putting the gas shock absorber on, grind it down and paint.

The faded trimmer i picked up yesterday for $50. New primer bulb, pull string, fuel lines and filter. Disassembled the carb and cleaned it. Adjusted the idle a bit and it run GREAT! Total of $72 spent on a great backup trimmer. I'm happy.:usflag:

photo 1-001.JPG

6. TriCityLawnCareLLC

from Ohio

7. TriCityLawnCareLLC

from Ohio

8. Kleen Kutz

Kleen Kutz LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ama,La

How many people do you have working in your crew?

9. TriCityLawnCareLLC

from Ohio

Myself plus one employee usually-My dad, who's retired helps out a few days per week. Looking to Hire another guy for part time work on the weekends for 2013

10. Kleen Kutz

Kleen Kutz LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ama,La

How much business do you have? Commercial/Residential?