trimec and team pro

slagerlawncare

LawnSite Member
i am using a secondary supplier for my lower end fertilizer program. does anyone have any comments on using team pro as a preemergent and trimec as a weed and feed product?<br>thanks <br> ps..i also posted this on applicator forum..<br>

OP
S

slagerlawncare

LawnSite Member
yes..granular.<br> applied with dew on the grass is quite effective for granular. i'm starting out with granular this year and doing some spot spraying. spraying is down the road a bit.

Lazer

LawnSite Bronze Member
Why not back-pack spray all your weeds? Or get a spreader-mount sprayer? <p>Less cost AND better results.

Evan528

LawnSite Silver Member
i use a packpack sprayer to apply weed killer to all my lawns. works great but my back just dosnt feel so great that night after walking around all day with 5 gallons on my back. luckily i only spray the weeds on my lawns 3-4 times a year.<br>

Evan528

LawnSite Silver Member
not for weed control! i used to use granuler weed and feed. kills maybe 20% of the weeds if you do it in the morning and 3-4 days before rain is expected.even with those ideal conditions you dont gets good results.

Lazer

LawnSite Bronze Member
Getting the lawn wet when you're there every time is gonna kill you for scheduling.

Lazer

LawnSite Bronze Member
How many square feet?<p>I've used to back-pack 100 accounts. (Over 1.2 million square feet) Sure there's better mothods, but I don't think that amount is any big deal. Most hericide formulations are labeled for low volume so you don't have to refill constantly.

Top Forums