Lawn Care Forum banner

Trimmer Rack $55.00

2K views 14 replies 6 participants last post by  ashgrove landscaping 
#1 ·
I have 6 of these and only need 4 of them, they work great and are well built. I have all the hardware to mount them and warranty information. I tried to upload their brochure but it is to large. Ill try it later

Plant Green Wood Grass Line

See less See more
#12 ·
Didint know being mounted horizontal meant waterproof too, everything gets wet in the rain.
If the ground is wet and you hit a puddle, would you not get more water in the trimmer head with it being a foot and a half off the ground versus 3 1/2 feet to 4'? Simple physics says yes. When I hit a big puddle the bottom half of my trailer gets soaked with mud and water. I was just asking if you had any problems, and yes my trimmers get wet in the rain, but that doesn't mean I dip the trimmer heads in a 5 gallon bucket of water. And in the rain that type of rack will allow more water to get into the shafts of most trimmers compared to horizonal racks.

#13 ·
Sorry if I came off as being a jerk Grass Shark but I have had one of these racks on my trailer since late January with a tirmmer that was given to me for the sole purpose of seeing how this thing would work. To keep debri and splash from hitting the motor I was given a splash guard that goes in front of the trimmer and that keeps what little splash there is from hitting the motor. Im sure he would send you one to try if you want.

#14 ·
could it be mounted in an enclosed trailer? Hard to tell with the pics...

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.