• Thankful For Your Family…. Business?
    Landscaping businesses are often family endeavors. While this can combine the best of both worlds (personal and professional), it isn’t always smooth sailing. Click here to read more.

Trimmer-trap - where to buy online?

Doogiegh

LawnSite Senior Member
Anyone have a site that you can buy Trimmertrap products online, such as the tc-3 tire cage and the HS-1 Hedge Trimmer Rack? Thanks!!

Lawn Dog2001

LawnSite Bronze Member
I called and ordered my trimmer racks directly from trimmer trap. The only reason they did that for me is because I dont have a trimmer trap dealer within an hour of me. If you do have a local dealer they will send you to the nearest dealer.

I searched all over the net and couldnt find any internet dealers. The way they made it sound, they want everyone using their local dealer. Which is most likely why they dont use many online dealers, if any at all.

Lawn Dog2001

LawnSite Bronze Member
Originally posted by rvsuper
www.power41.com
Gee I wish I would have saw that before I posted.:eek:

Seriously though, when I called trimmer trap I asked about online dealers and was told they dont know of any. I guess I know differently now.

Tharrell

LawnSite Silver Member
If you buy from TT you'll pay retail and s&h and possibly tax. Why not talk your dealer into becoming a distributor? There are no minimums and you may get a better deal and support someone who probably needs the business. Everyone wins. btw-TT will encourage this, I know.