Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
5,568 Posts
I hear the John Deere 900 series will be offered with training wheels. They are still working on the simpler is better approach to ZTR's.

Bicycle Tire Wheel Bicycles--Equipment and supplies Crankset

·
Registered
6,539 Posts
You can't be Effing serious... I mean really... Are there really people out there so ate up with dumb that they think some screw brained deal like that is actually a good idea? And for the people that are sitting around and INVENTING this crap, they are just a whole breed to themselves.

·
Registered
304 Posts
You can't be Effing serious... I mean really... Are there really people out there so ate up with dumb that they think some screw brained deal like that is actually a good idea? And for the people that are sitting around and INVENTING this crap, they are just a whole breed to themselves.
So judgemental. All I can say, is that since I got my backpack brace I have not had any soreness. And now when I fall over it is never backwards.

·
Registered
15,214 Posts
Just another novelty. this is almost asgoof of idea as the trimmer that attaches to the deck of the mower...Yeah,...THAT'S gonna work! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
That's the dumbest thing I've seen....I believe stihl makes one.

·
Registered
38 Posts
So judgemental. All I can say, is that since I got my backpack brace I have not had any soreness. And now when I fall over it is never backwards.
If I ever see anyone fall over backwards with a backpack blower on because Its to big I am gonna laugh so hard and then help them up and laugh some more. If I ever see someone with a brace to keep them from falling over I will kick the brace out then laugh. If you need the trimmer trolly please quit and find a different line of work you gave it your best shot.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.