1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

Trimmertrap Catalogue Today

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by N.H.BOY, Nov 16, 2004.

1. N.H.BOY

N.H.BOY LawnSite Bronze Member

Got the trimmerrtap catalogue today and I found something in there for securing some of our equipment. Neat idea, never seen it before. It is called the Kreeper Keeper Latch Down. It has a connector pin that you install in the floor of your trailer and install one on your mower and all you do is line them up and secre it with a lynch pin. Neat . Has anyone use these yet Let me know please, because Im thinking about getting a few. :waving:

2. ztoro

ztoro LawnSite Senior Member

looks like it would hold it from moving back and forward. But I would rather use the straps around the rear wheels to keep from bouncing side to side as well. Besides it looks like you need to drill the deck.. I hate drilling into to these nice machine..... The sulky was a requirement now I need to mount a striper on the 52 tthp whih requires holes.... no more drilling for me....

3. Dixie Cutters

Dixie Cutters LawnSite Member

it looks cool, but think about it...you have to line the mower up perfectly in order to put the pin through...unless your incredible at it, it seems like a 2 person job..Ill take my prolocker :)

4. TURF DOCTOR

TURF DOCTOR LawnSite Silver Member

Listen to the board also my decks are tapperd the sides are where you could mount it .The front is at a angle.spend the 23 bucks and try a green touch the hold a big 61 inch grasshopper.

5. N.H.BOY

How are the pro lockers if anyone can tell me?? I do strap my machines down, but I like to make my trailer neat as a pin, but that is the way I am :D

6. LawnBoy89

LawnBoy89 LawnSite Senior Member

Where can I get that catalog.

I just use the same tie downs I use for my dirtbike, alot cheaper too.

7. N.H.BOY

Hey Lawnboy89, It just showed up in mail box. I get all those free catalogues, but you can probably go to ther web site, trimmertrap.com :waving: