1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

trimming mmr?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by scagwildcat, May 16, 2006.

1. scagwildcat

scagwildcat LawnSite Senior Member
    from nw. ct.

wow, i sent out a service agreement a month ago, i wrote these people off, well wouldnt you know i got it today in the mail... she wrote a note on my agreement, and on a post it note, it says, pls let me know when your comming to mow for the first time, i would like to be home so i can talk you throught the trimming !!! wtf!!! and on my agreement she wrote, (includes trimming -MMR?) what ever that means. it means nothing to me because i just wrote void all over it!! lol lol
    WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK MMR. COULD STAND FOR?? MAYBE IM DRAWING A BLANK AND ITS SOMTHING DUMB!!! THANKS. dont you hate when someone writes on your service agreement..... drives me nuts !

2. scholzee

scholzee LawnSite Member
    from NY

MOUNT ME from REAR ?

3. scagwildcat

from nw. ct.

hahahahah before i wrote this thread i thought of that too.. lol BUT WHAT ABOUT THE TRIMMING? LOL

4. mphillips4739

mphillips4739 LawnSite Member

Could it be her initials? Initialing changes is a common practice on business documents.:confused:

5. Let-it-mow!

Let-it-mow! LawnSite Member

I'd say this is right. She's hoping you'll also initial the change she made to the contract to make it legal.

6. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping LawnSite Gold Member

ide think it was the ladys initials but if not then mabey, "trimming- Must Meet Requirements" just throwing something out there

7. chimmygew

chimmygew LawnSite Senior Member

8. carcrz

carcrz LawnSite Silver Member

I think she wants you to trim at her Marble Mountain Ranch.

9. scagwildcat

from nw. ct.

her name is P.R, shes a wierd person!! i called her and left a message.... im waiting to see what she comes up with next !

10. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

Well please ask her then get back to us.