• Thankful For Your Family…. Business?
    Landscaping businesses are often family endeavors. While this can combine the best of both worlds (personal and professional), it isn’t always smooth sailing. Click here to read more.

Trivantage deck on a full size Lazer Z 60"??

ProLandscapes

LawnSite Member
I thought the bigger machines had the Ultracut deck on them but I was looking at one today and the deck said Trivantage. Could someone give me some more info on this?

Thanks,
Josh

John Gamba

LawnSite Fanatic
How old is it??? OR was it a lazer zHP???
John

65hoss

LawnSite Fanatic
I'd say he has no clue as to what he is talking about.
Either is an HP with maximum of 52" deck that is ONLY a trivantge or a full size lazer with ultracut. No other way around it.

TLS

LawnSite Fanatic
If it says Tri-Vantage on the deck, and its a 60" deck, the unit is a pre 1998 (think that was the year) model.

That's an old machine.

Probably has 23" tires and skinny front casters too.

John Gamba

LawnSite Fanatic
PRO

ask if its a LAZER or LAZER HP?????????
john

TLS

LawnSite Fanatic
Thats either a 1998 or 1999 model. Surely is NOT a 2001. Maybe he BOUGHT it in 2001?

Probably 22 or 23 horsepower Kohler. Only an 8mph machine. Narrow caster wheels, small rear tires, 1/2" increment deck height adj..

There have been a few important upgrades since that era. Most of the big improvements happened in the 2001 & 2003 M/Y.

OP
P

ProLandscapes

LawnSite Member
It has a 25hp Kohler motor on it. Could I take the serial number to a dealer and have them check or just call Exmark? What do you guys think it's worth?

Thanks,
Josh