1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

Troybuilt 33" wide cut

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by snowjeep, Mar 24, 2007.

1. snowjeep

snowjeep LawnSite Senior Member

I have a 2006 Troybuilt 33" mower with bagger for sale. It has about 20 hrs on it and has the 10.5hp motor. I need a bigger mower which is the only reason I am selling it. $1400.00 or BO. I will meet for delivery within couple hours of Western New York.

2. swurstner

swurstner LawnSite Member

Can You Put Pictures On.thanks Scott

3. snowjeep

This is one picture. I have 2 more but don't know how to move them from another post

IMG_1100.jpg

4. snowjeep

If you do a search for troybuilt you can see the other pictures

5. Mowingman

Mowingman LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Texas

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but that mower, with many upgrades, can now be purchased brand new for $1199.00. MTD now sells it under the Cub Cadet name. It has several upgrades, ( better blade control system, heavy duty front casters and wheels, and some other changes), that make it "almost" a commercial duty mower. Also now has Yellow paint. I just sold a new one to a customer for $1199.00. Includes 1 year commercial use warranty or 3 year homeowner warranty.

6. lifetree

lifetree LawnSite Fanatic

It's always good to know what the competition is !!

7. snowjeep

If you look at the cub cadet replacement is plastic. I guess plastic is better when you hit stuff it only cracks and breaks. The controls are suposed to be better but check it out the entire mower seems like a bad residential.

8. snowjeep

I did not mean that thread to be rude if it came across that way I love my cub cadet.

9. KS_Grasscutter

KS_Grasscutter LawnSite Gold Member

I'll give you $700 plus shipping for it after i get my 30 inch Dixon sold.

10. snowjeep

Mowing man, is the cub you sold 8.5hp? Because in long wet grass the 10.5hp troy built gets thru it but if I had the 8.5hp it would fail. What do you think my mower is worth with the bagger? Do you know how to move pictures from another thread?