• Landscape Lighting Design: Bright Ideas
    With outdoor spaces more popular than ever, lighting these landscapes may be your next opportunity. Click here to learn more.

Troybuilt 33" Widecut

snowjeep

LawnSite Senior Member
I have a 3 yr old Troybuilt than has 100-125 hrs on it, no hr meter. It is in very good shape and comes with mulching plug, 3 sets of blades, and bagger. It mulches, bags, and discharges well. Its just sitting in barn since I got my Gravely 34z 2 years ago. Asking $800.00

IMG_1099.jpg

IMG_1098.jpg

IMG_1100.jpg

OP
snowjeep

snowjeep

LawnSite Senior Member
Really nice mower for smaller company.

OP
snowjeep

snowjeep

LawnSite Senior Member
sat morning bump!

Jason Rose

LawnSite Fanatic
You sure about the hours, because it looks like it's never been used! I have one just like it and LOVE IT. If you weren't so far away I'd buy that no problem. The new "redesigned" ones are nothing like the older models like you have. Most guys on here say they are junk, but I loudly disagree.

OP
snowjeep

snowjeep

LawnSite Senior Member
Thanks, Jason. I am guessing at hours could be less. It does work well. I just mulched everything with it. I only used it full time for 1 summer and that was 5 maybe 6hrs a week. If it was used 20hrs plus a week Im not sure it would still look this good.

OP
snowjeep

snowjeep

LawnSite Senior Member
No interest how about $700

TX Easymoney

LawnSite Platinum Member
Advice--get extra belts for blades and drive--keep them on truck, get extra handles--cut tall grass twice, once high, then once lower--cutting backwards in tall grass makes it easier--don't cut on hills sideways...you will break the handles trying to keep the mower straight

OP
snowjeep

snowjeep

LawnSite Senior Member
I dont know what grass is like it Texas,but I have had none of those issues. Never replaced belt and handles are fine. Maybe its because I have the bagger attachment, it bolts between the handle bars and stay on all the time. If there is no interest I will keep it, no big deal.

Jason Rose

LawnSite Fanatic
Would it have any problems pulling a sulky?
I tried that with mine, just for chits and grins. It's just not heavy enough, nor is the drive belt made for pulling anything. It would zip me around on concrete ok, but I couldn't really turn it on grass well. Plus, like I said, the poor drive belt and transmission isn't gonna take it.