Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found a tru-cut mower in the trash with a 6 horse intech OHV engine, Briggs. Never seen this kind of mower up here, it has a sticker from a rental co. in palm beach florida. Is this worth fixing is my question to you guys down south. It has a strange discharge chute.
Comes out the back angled to the right.also I think it has an aluminum deck. any info would be appreciated. THANK YOU

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yea it looks similar to the pic but without the bag. is it worth trying fix and use as a trim mower. this mower is not from these parts of the woods. can you good ole boys point me were to get a bag fer it. Rumor has it that this mower stripes like a bengal tiger and when it mulches it instantly turns to compost.YOU never have to add fuel or sharpen the blade. Is this all TRUE.

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
The picture of the rotary mower looks just like a commercial Honda with Tru cut's name on it. Plus the Honda engine of course.

As for the fantasy predictions, they're just that.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.