Truck Acessories

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by TheChiefsLawnCare, Jun 15, 2008.

  1. TheChiefsLawnCare

    TheChiefsLawnCare LawnSite Senior Member
    Messages: 960

    Does anybody know of where I can get one of those roll away truck covers that locks? I looked on one site and they had some for over 1000 dollars and I just thought that was kinda high. Anybody have these and can tell me where they bought it from.
  2. ProStreetCamaro

    ProStreetCamaro LawnSite Platinum Member
    Messages: 4,268

  3. ed2hess

    ed2hess LawnSite Fanatic
    Messages: 13,968

    I have a jury riged cover......tarp held down with rope at six places. It keeps anybody that might be passing by from seeing what I got in the bed. I keep gas cans, tools, etc etc. I can easily raise it to put stuff in and out. And it keep flowers from getting fryed and wood handles from deteriorating. Cost $8
    Not meant for overnite security but on site...
  4. TheChiefsLawnCare

    TheChiefsLawnCare LawnSite Senior Member
    Messages: 960

    i feel ya, i really wanna have the roll away kind thats hard you no that i can load ^ with stuff when we evacuate for hurricanes and have it be safe from gettin stolen, and then be water tight. and then also i can put all my sh!t in there when im cuttin grass and jus not worry about another a$$hole stealin my sh!t again.
  5. mnglocker

    mnglocker LawnSite Senior Member
    Messages: 758

    The pace edwards roll up on my short box Dakota was $1100 and that was in '99.
  6. South Florida Lawns

    South Florida Lawns LawnSite Platinum Member
    from usa
    Messages: 4,784

    I think pretty much all of those style toppers run around a grand.

Share This Page