1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

Truck Bed Load Haulers

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by klakari, Jun 7, 2008.

1. klakari

klakari LawnSite Member

I have one of those truck bed load haulers and LOVE it for landscaping rocks, mulch, etc. Wanted to get one for my father-in-law for Fathers Day and can't remember where I got it...any ideas????

2. l3en007

l3en007 LawnSite Member

amazon.com and there called load handlers , not load haulers. good luck. I got mine there...i love it too. No need for the commercial one either.

3. Raven386

Raven386 LawnSite Silver Member
    from CT

northern tool sells them... I think around $130-150 is what I have seen them going for.

4. NOOB

NOOB LawnSite Member

5. nosparkplugs

nosparkplugs LawnSite Gold Member

are they worth the money; because I have started a thread on the Dump-Pro for our lawn maintenance/grass clippings, leaf clean/up, debris clean-up. the 1.5 ton limit is a concern I would most likely overload it at some point. I got zero responses on the Dump-Pro so it must be junk?

6. Raven386

Raven386 LawnSite Silver Member
    from CT

Load Handler - next best thing to a dump insert. It handled dirt no problem, 5 yards of mulch,its going to be handling a lot of stone and sand soon. It sometimes leaves stuff behind, but compared to what it takes out, its a life saver. What used to take us 30 minutes to dump takes us 5!

7. lil_cote_93

lil_cote_93 LawnSite Member
    from ON

how much are those dump pros??
    Give me a ball park, there are
    no prices on the website.

8. lawnwizards

lawnwizards LawnSite Silver Member

9. klakari

klakari LawnSite Member

THANKS so much!!