1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

truck enclosure

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by cutbetterthanyou, Apr 7, 2007.

1. cutbetterthanyou

cutbetterthanyou LawnSite Bronze Member

I was wondering if any one had any info on the truck enclosures that go between the cab of the truck and the dump body. I saw it a while back on some of brickmans older truck like the ealy/mid 90s fords. They had seats in there's (which I don't see how it is safe or legal) but I will not. I just want it for storage. I have looked all over the net and can't find any info (probally don't know the correct term to punch into google) .The only other thing I have come up w/ is buying a 5x8 enclosed and taking the frame out then bolting it to the truck frame but not to sure how that will look. Any info on the enclosure w/ help and let me know what you think of the tralier idea.

2. cutbetterthanyou

anyone ? help!

3. Rizzo

Rizzo LawnSite Senior Member
    from Iowa

I have seen the picture of the one a LS member bought but I bet the truck came from the factory that way... I have never seen them anywhere else. I bet you could have a local weld shop build it from sheet steel with a locking door or maybe a ramp.

4. DBL

DBL LawnSite Silver Member

5. Eclipse

Eclipse LawnSite Bronze Member

6. Rizzo

Rizzo LawnSite Senior Member
    from Iowa

7. cutbetterthanyou

Thanks! Exactly what I was looking for I will check it all out.