truck graphics

j-ville native

LawnSite Senior Member
Looks great! I'm going to put my company name, phone #, and website address on my truck this winter once I figure out what design I want. I've been looking at threads for ideas. Thanks for posting. What's the #1 for?

sweetland

LawnSite Bronze Member
Looks great! I'm going to put my company name, phone #, and website address on my truck this winter once I figure out what design I want. I've been looking at threads for ideas. Thanks for posting. What's the #1 for?
Truck 1
Posted via Mobile Device

jsslawncare

LawnSite Bronze Member
I like it.

OP
M

M RASCOE&SONS

LawnSite Bronze Member
thanks everyone,2011 was a good yr for me and i needed to upgrade to a new truck for a number of reasons.number 1 being the blue truck that i had was turning into a nightmare ,frame was punky up in the front frame horns,it didnt want to stay running after getting warmed up(i thru a bunch of money at that with no positive results),it needed tranny lines,brake lines.it also had a finicky heat and air control where you would turn the selector and the fuel pump would kick on and off.it didnt show a majority of the negative sighns until the end of november so i opted to sell it to the mechanic up the street from me who threw in the towel and sold it 2 wks later because he couldnt narrow down the idle problems etc.i loved the red truck but it was so poor on fuel (4mpg) and it was getting to the point where i was going to have to throw alot of wear items at it because it was time to do so and to be honest i dont want to be under trucks working on them.Mastria GMC IS A GREAT DEALER TO WORK WITH AND WITH ALL THE REBATES AND UPFIITER REBATES THEY WERE OFFERING AND TO TOP OFF THE 0%FINANCING I WAS LIKE I WANT IT.I need a compact tractor so i think im going to use the money from truck sales and slap it down on a nice kubota l series.