1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

Truck Resale Value

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by Daleman, Mar 13, 2002.

1. Daleman

Daleman LawnSite Member

I hope this is not too off topic. I recently put my current lawncare truck on ebay to sell in hopes of getting enough money for a nice down payment on a 4X4. There is only 1 day left and my truck is only at $1,035. What do you guys think a 1993 F150 with 132,000 mile and some moderate rust to be worth? Thanks for any input :)

2. stslawncare

stslawncare LawnSite Bronze Member
    from DE

might not be that far off from its value, also area depends alot on the price also, try kelly blue book i think its kbb.com

3. PAPS

PAPS LawnSite Senior Member

maybe $2000.00 tops... those F-150's are a dime a dozen... any late model pick-up for that matter... plus the fact that its a 150, and has 132K on it is not helping your re-sale value... I'd dump it for $1500.00 - $2000.00 TOPS u'll get....

4. f350

f350 Banned
    from mi

i have a back ground in car sales, blue book does not mean jack... you need bank value. i could buy that same truck at auction for a grand. put it up for 2k you should get 1800