Lawn Care Forum banner
241 - 260 of 4,663 Posts
Discussion starter · #242 ·
I honestly do not think that guy is guatamalan. I have guatamalans working for me and they are all short and very dark skinned. Ive never seen a guatamalan look like the one working for you. But hey who cares what nationality they are as long as they do good work.
Well he doesn't seem to be an idiot and not know his own nationality so i could tell ya for sure. hes shorter then me. I'd say he is 5' 8"
that is a nice ford truck does it have a V8 or V10 Triton?
5.4L V8
Says it has a V8
Your right
How you been? I was looking back at some of my posts from last year and saw your leaf box. If I remember right you sold the box. What are you going to do for leaves this year?
Hanging in there, been good for the most part. Yes i sold the steal leaf box. Just gona make one out of wood and not so tall.

Ya I believe that he is guatamalan but he just doesnt look like it. Of course im mexican but I look like an average ****** lol.

Discussion starter · #244 ·
Ya I believe that he is guatamalan but he just doesnt look like it. Of course im mexican but I look like an average ****** lol.
His brother is bout the same hight. maybe 5' 8"

Ha, thats kool. Like I said, it doesnt matter what color or race they are as long as they are a good worker.

your work looks real nice ,keep it up and it will payoff big.i wanted to ask you about the dump insert and how you like it and also if you dont mind me askin why did you sell that steel leaf box?im putting a dump insert in my truck and want as much pros and cons if i can for fall clean up.

Discussion starter · #249 ·
Ha, thats kool. Like I said, it doesnt matter what color or race they are as long as they are a good worker.
Exactly
your work looks real nice ,keep it up and it will payoff big.i wanted to ask you about the dump insert and how you like it and also if you dont mind me askin why did you sell that steel leaf box?im putting a dump insert in my truck and want as much pros and cons if i can for fall clean up.
The dump insert is great and requires no extra labor for removing materials and debris if you can just "dump" it out. Only "con" imo would be that with the added weight of the dump insert you can't carry as much materials but its easier to load and unload the dump so i you still come out ahead. I sold the leaf box because it was to big and bulky and a chore to install and remove.
I think you have one of the nicest set ups on this site. Clean simple, and effective.
nice work
Well thanks!
interested in what mower you use the most?
Stander. hands down.

Discussion starter · #250 ·
I just noticed this lawn doesn't look to good in the pics. Gona check it when i cut again this week.

Plant Sky Property Building Window

Plant Sky Tree Land lot Fence

Tire Plant Sky Wheel Building

Discussion starter · #251 ·
Little bit of Chocolate Hemlock natural colored mulch. to be exact. 1 yard. removed the weeds and some grass from the beds before.

Plant Land lot Grass Shrub Groundcover

Plant Tire Wheel Botany Road surface

Plant Wheel Tire Car Vehicle

Discussion starter · #252 ·
Working the night shift! Parking lot maintenance at a strip mall. weedwacking, cleanup and bed maintenance. shrub trimming ect.

I'll get some pics of the work itself in the day light and there is still some we havent finished.

BTW lawnsite member Impressions Landscaping gave me a hand. one of his trucks and trailer is parked in the middle of the vacant lot. He was using his Little Wonder blower in the sidewalks around the perimeter. (look far right in pic)

Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Car Vehicle

Street light Automotive lighting Road surface Wheel Asphalt

Discussion starter · #253 ·
My new tailgate magnet.

Inside the shop changing blades.

Little messy inside but not so bad i cant take a picture:rolleyes:

Automotive tire Motor vehicle Audio equipment Automotive exterior Bumper

Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Motor vehicle

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Motor vehicle Tread

Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Vehicle registration plate

Automotive parking light Automotive tail & brake light Car Automotive side marker light Automotive tire

Discussion starter · #256 ·
Sweet truck and equipment.How do you like the scag belt drive? I had the same scag belt with a 13 hp and hated it.
Thanks, and yeah i'm in the same boat, my employee and I hate it. We don't use it much and not thrilled when we its needed. gets the job done but just a pain in the neck and not very ergonomic. maybe i'm to picky cuz i always use the Walker and Stander, lol.

Discussion starter · #257 ·
are those magnets on the door of the truck or did you get it lettered?
Its a magnet. that one was supposed to be for the tailgate but was to big so the sign shop made a new one. here is a pic of it and the one on the tailgate also. They are slightly different.

Gas Engineering Machine Electrical wiring Electronic engineering

Font Bumper Automotive tire Gas Motor vehicle

Discussion starter · #259 ·
241 - 260 of 4,663 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.