Try it again

Koehn's Lawn Service

LawnSite Senior Member
Well after about 6 to 8 inches of snow here in colorado going to go out and get a couple yards tommorrow alot of snow has melted but it's wet. It's hard to get motivated after sitting for a week and a half. I'm just going to start back throught my list and the thing that is sad is there are so many leaves in the trees yet this won't be a final cleanup but we are going to treat them like they are because we just don't know what the weather will do here in colorado. Wrather permits we hopefully can get back through them again. Alot of money sitting out here yet gentlemen

bluetruck

LawnSite Senior Member
Well after about 6 to 8 inches of snow here in colorado going to go out and get a couple yards tommorrow alot of snow has melted but it's wet. It's hard to get motivated after sitting for a week and a half. I'm just going to start back throught my list and the thing that is sad is there are so many leaves in the trees yet this won't be a final cleanup but we are going to treat them like they are because we just don't know what the weather will do here in colorado. Wrather permits we hopefully can get back through them again. Alot of money sitting out here yet gentlemen

similar issue in ohio the last few years, the leaves dont quit falling until mid dec., cant hardly get them cleaned up before the year is over, i also just found out the yard debris dump is closing at the end of nov. so we will be doing a lot of spring cleanups it appears.

flybynite

LawnSite Bronze Member
3 weeks? central pa? Im outside philly and haven't cut since october 6. Thats 147 lawns that didn't need to be cut except a few. by a few i mean 4. are you leafing?
Grass is greener than ever right now. I'm doing leaf clean ups and cutting grass at the same time. Made a posting on a local website about leaf clean ups and got a half dozen calls, landed 3 jobs! Now the temps are going to drop down well below freezing in the next week which kills all the time to get anything done. By the time the frost is gone the day is gone too.

K c m

LawnSite Silver Member
Grass is greener than ever right now. I'm doing leaf clean ups and cutting grass at the same time. Made a posting on a local website about leaf clean ups and got a half dozen calls, landed 3 jobs! Now the temps are going to drop down well below freezing in the next week which kills all the time to get anything done. By the time the frost is gone the day is gone too.

that’s awesome! Good for you my man!

Top Forums