1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation about fertilization strategies for success with the experts at Koch Turf & Ornamental in the Fertilizer Application forum .

Dismiss Notice

Trying To Get Into Irrigation

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by justinla45, Feb 5, 2013.

1. holmesgts

holmesgts LawnSite Member

Sorry I just see the point in trying to discourage people If you know what your doing you are the competition

2. justinla45

justinla45 LawnSite Member

Just an update this post motivated me to get into irrigation more than ever. I researched and got into it a few years ago. Didn’t stop there also started landscape lighting, stone hardscaping, and deck building. Unintelligent rednecks like yourself should never consider your profession “exclusive.” Someone smarter and more motivated will definitely come along and start taking your jobs. That’s exactly what I did because you tried to tell me I would be a hack. Have helped other people out with advice and brought them into the fold. Can now throw reliable guys jobs I can’t get to. See how this works? Thanks for the motivation four years ago and go **** yourself.

3. AI Inc

AI Inc LawnSite Fanatic

Well happy thanksgiving to you too.

Srlance31 likes this.
  4. kawasaki guy

kawasaki guy LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from USA

Yup, Kril is a great motivator... :laugh:

5. greenmonster304

greenmonster304 LawnSite Gold Member

As I read the whole thread I thought Kiril was taking a dig Irrigation Contractor and his boasting about his company not discouraging the OP

hort101 likes this.
  6. Wet_Boots

Wet_Boots LawnSite Fanatic

....and very fine decks they are....

7. 1idejim

1idejim LawnSite Fanatic

All that and you're not smart enough to realize Kiril was referring to Todd's original post. Besides, Kiril has to have 2 helpers just to carry his brain....

hort101 and Wet_Boots like this.
  8. Mitty87

Mitty87 LawnSite Bronze Member

This is going to be embarrassing when you come back see these posts. 4 years of misdirected rage...

Srlance31 likes this.
  9. Srlance31

Srlance31 LawnSite Senior Member

If the OP couldn’t figure out that there may have been some ego responses on a forum that is full of trade employees then that’s his own loss. Keeping a chip on your shoulder and using it for motivation for 4 years is heck of a thing. Problem is, none of us can verify it. If we were talking about learning kung fu, then there could be a showdown or competition to show for it.

I never tried to dissuade someone from learning irrigation. With the exception of one person saying the read and know all the design manuals and totally fubar the build. I find the field fun and rewarding in its own. But good luck to you. Now you can rest easy that you showed us all.

10. TPendagast

TPendagast LawnSite Fanatic
    Male

not sure what you question is?

Physically printed material vs electronic material?

My wife is studying to be a teacher and everything but her music classes is PDF, and thats an actual university... I can't see anything wrong with studying "on line"