Trying To Post Pics And Cant

944own

LawnSite Bronze Member
When you click manage attachments there is no browse button instead the button says choose click that choose your file one at a time then click upload simple as that.

OP
S

SouthSide Cutter

LawnSite Bronze Member
When you click manage attachments there is no browse button instead the button says choose click that choose your file one at a time then click upload simple as that.
Done that and files came up selected two pics and they failed to download. I dont get along with these things to well. Also put them on photobucket and couldnt get it to work either.

944own

LawnSite Bronze Member
Done that and files came up selected two pics and they failed to download. I dont get along with these things to well. Also put them on photobucket and couldnt get it to work either.
Did you select 2 pics at one time if so only select one pic and hit upload and wait until it uploads then select the 2nd one and hit upload. If that does not work your pics are more than likely too big and you will have to resize them.

weeze

LawnSite Fanatic
yeah i dunno i've never owned a mac. not sure what is compatible and what isn't that's why i never bought one. i thought they were supposed to be more compatible nowdays though. dunno.