1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

TSC has Huskees with KAWIS

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by gibsonsg311, Apr 1, 2007.

1. gibsonsg311

gibsonsg311 LawnSite Member

I went to the tractor Supply today and saw that they had self propelled 21's with the 179cc Kawasakis on them. Im in need of a 21 and thought I may pick one up. Not concerned with it being a noncommercial because it $239
    But what does everyone think $239 for a brand new Kawasaki?

2. lawnspecialties

lawnspecialties LawnSite Silver Member

Outstanding. I have a 21" Husky I bought from Lowe's two years ago with the Honda 5.5hp. It was $399 and I bought it just to get me through the summer. But I like it so much, I've kept it. I have to admit, I don't use it a whole lot but I'd buy another if I had to. :)

To me, the small Kawasakis are just as good as Hondas.:)

3. dwost

dwost LawnSite Bronze Member

I believe he is talking about the acutual brand "Huskee" that TSC sells not Husqvarna? Maybe he can clarify. I could be wrong but I'm sure if it's got a Kawi, the deck and mower will die before the engine. :)

4. gibsonsg311

gibsonsg311 LawnSite Member

Yes it is the TSC brand Huskee, I was suprised because I have never seen a Kawasaki on a residential walk behind. I am still thinking about picking it up, Ill only use two or three times a week so it will hold up for a couple of seasons.