• Landscape Lighting Design: Bright Ideas
    With outdoor spaces more popular than ever, lighting these landscapes may be your next opportunity. Click here to learn more.

TTHP striping roller

ple_1969

LawnSite Member
Do you have a picture of a Turf Tracer HP with a 48” deck that has the striping roller attached? I was thinking of getting one but there is not a heck of a lot of clearance between the deck and the rear wheels. Curious to see what it looks like.

Thanks,
Pete

John Gamba

LawnSite Fanatic
Heres a pic of the roller. It fits between the wheels.
John

964-400.jpg

OP
P

ple_1969

LawnSite Member
John,

Thanks, looks like the same size roller I had on my Lazer. Do you have a picture of it installed on your 48" metro? I would like to put it on my TTHP but I'm concerned on the clearance between the deck and wheels.

Pete

John Gamba

LawnSite Fanatic
Originally posted by ple_1969
John,

Thanks, looks like the same size roller I had on my Lazer. Do you have a picture of it installed on your 48" metro? I would like to put it on my TTHP but I'm concerned on the clearance between the deck and wheels.

Pete
No on mower, It works great on the hydro!! But terry is more up on it then i am.
John

eXmark

Manufacturer / Sponsor
Guys,

Clearance isn't an issue. The roller mounts behind the deck and stripes the lawn between the stipe laid down by the drive tires.

One of the smart guys in engineering put this together for you guys. It gives a better idea of how the roller mounts. This is on a 36" two blade deck...................pretty cool huh

Thanks,

Terry

for_terry.jpg

eXmark

Manufacturer / Sponsor
Teff,

Sorry. The Turf Striper will only fit the Turf Tracer HP, Turf Tracer walk behinds as well as all Lazer Z, CT, HP, XP, EPS.........and soon to be announced..............?