Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Hustler Z, has performed flawlessly during this past week. Always producing when asked to do a job. Using the trailer hitch, pulling a small lawn trailer, it is being used to shuttle storm debris [cutup logs] from my customers back yards to the curb.
It is being used to pull cut branches [with a slip chain] out to the curb, in turn saving us valuable man hours.
It is used to ferry gear in the trailer, [blowers, chainsaws, water cooler, axes, etc. plus some tired employees at the end of the day.]
Currently, I am only servicing my customers that were affected by this past weeks windstorm, here in Memphis Tn. There is yard cleanup aplenty here.

I use my Hustler Z, with the Qwickchute open, turning double gator blades, to blow small debris from the yard to the curb, saves many man hours.
I run with the Qwickchute in the closed position, mulching, for the final cut, this produces a beautiful finish to my lawns.

The customers are grateful we got the job done, restoring their lawns to pre-storm conditions. You can see customer satisfaction on their faces [in great big smiles]

My Hustler Z has, so far, has never let me down.
It has proved to be a mult-purpose machine.

I still have a lot of work to do before normal mowing operations resume.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts