Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Husband, Father, Friend, Angel
4,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just read the monthly article in Turf Magazine that they write about LawnSite, "In your own words" and it is on manufacturers, "Who is the Best". Do you recognize any of the LawnSite Member Authors?

A few months ago I wrote a post on Turf Magazine, "Do you get this Magazine" and if not, you will wish you had one so you would know what we are talking about. You can get it by clicking on the very top right corner of each page here.

·
Husband, Father, Friend, Angel
4,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It is a long one alright. From what I understand, this will be a monthly article about LawnSite, so everyone be sure to get your Turf Magazine ASAP.

Eric ELM SM/AA

·
Registered
6,067 Posts
Hey guys I'm in there! That is so cool! Thanks for making us famous Eric and Chuck! If I knew they were gonna quote me and put it in a mag i probably would have made it a little more clear.

·
Registered
695 Posts
Hey guys-

What month are you guys talking about? I just reorganized my library of turf,pro,L&L,Grounds Maintenance,and some others into monthly order. With the weather change I've had some time in my office. If anyone needs any articles out of back issues let me know and I can try to scan them for you.

Mike
Greenkeepers

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.