1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation about fertilization strategies for success with the experts at Koch Turf & Ornamental in the Fertilizer Application forum.

Dismiss Notice

TURF Magazine article on lawnsite.com

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Kevin, Jun 13, 2000.

1. Kevin

Kevin LawnSite Member
    from S.E. PA

On page A-16 in my North region TURF magazine there is a good article about one of our favorite subjects, and some good words about this site.

2. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

Is that the June issue? I hope I get a copy of that one in the mail. I think this is the second time LawnSite.com has been published.<p>

3. Kevin

Kevin LawnSite Member
    from S.E. PA

June 2000, Where is it 8:22PM at? It's around 4:50PM EST

4. Administrator

yep, its 3:45 pm here.. seems like the time zones and stuff are messed up. Im waiting for the new forum software upgrade before I start messing with the time and end up messing up the entire site.

5. Kevin

Kevin LawnSite Member
    from S.E. PA

A good line from the article,&quot;...I'm now addicted to the professional lawn care forums atwww.lawnsite.com...&quot;

6. thelawnguy

thelawnguy LawnSite Silver Member

Im sure the clock shows the correct time somewhere in this world of ours. ;)<p>Bill

7. Administrator

I should have looked in my mailbox and I would have found the my new issue of TURF magazine.<p>This is a GREAT article and im soo glad to see LawnSite getting attention.<p>If you guys don't already get TURF then go to http://www.turfmagazine.com/ and request a free issue.<p>

8. thelawnguy

thelawnguy LawnSite Silver Member

Check it out the site has gained 18+ members since this am. Credit Turf mag? BTW I received my copy today, a nice magazine, actual useful info, not the ad flyer I'm used to getting under the guise of &quot;free&quot; trade pub.<p>Bill

9. The Mowman

The Mowman LawnSite Member

I found out about www.Lawnsite from the Turf magazine that I recieved today. This site is good and becuase of Turf, I am now one of the new members. <p>----------<br>Mowman<br>

10. Kevin

Kevin LawnSite Member
    from S.E. PA

It's good to see new members,don't forget to use the search menu to find some already asked questions.