• How has the weather been in your neck of the woods?
    We are looking for feedback from our membership to see how/what the weather has been like in your area. Please Click here to take our Winter Weather Survey, we would appreciate it.

TURF Magazine article on lawnsite.com

Kevin

LawnSite Member
On page A-16 in my North region TURF magazine there is a good article about one of our favorite subjects, and some good words about this site.

Administrator

Administrator
Is that the June issue? I hope I get a copy of that one in the mail. I think this is the second time LawnSite.com has been published.<p>

Administrator

Administrator
yep, its 3:45 pm here.. seems like the time zones and stuff are messed up. Im waiting for the new forum software upgrade before I start messing with the time and end up messing up the entire site.

OP
K

Kevin

LawnSite Member
A good line from the article,&quot;...I'm now addicted to the professional lawn care forums atwww.lawnsite.com...&quot;

thelawnguy

LawnSite Silver Member
Im sure the clock shows the correct time somewhere in this world of ours. ;)<p>Bill

Administrator

Administrator
I should have looked in my mailbox and I would have found the my new issue of TURF magazine.<p>This is a GREAT article and im soo glad to see LawnSite getting attention.<p>If you guys don't already get TURF then go to http://www.turfmagazine.com/ and request a free issue.<p>

thelawnguy

LawnSite Silver Member
Check it out the site has gained 18+ members since this am. Credit Turf mag? BTW I received my copy today, a nice magazine, actual useful info, not the ad flyer I'm used to getting under the guise of &quot;free&quot; trade pub.<p>Bill

The Mowman

LawnSite Member
I found out about www.Lawnsite from the Turf magazine that I recieved today. This site is good and becuase of Turf, I am now one of the new members. <p>----------<br>Mowman<br>

OP
K

Kevin

LawnSite Member
It's good to see new members,don't forget to use the search menu to find some already asked questions.