Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, think i blew the 25 hp kohler on my toro. So im going to get it rebuilt instead of replaced.... 2k is alot.

So i have the change to buy a tthp 48" exmark with a velke for 3000.00 its 3 years old and has ecs controls.... it has 80 hours on the 17 hp kohler. The owner used it 6 months and bought the nursery Near my shop.

Does this sound like a good deal... Thanks alot guys..

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
CrewCutEnterprises said:
Ok, think i blew the 25 hp kohler on my toro. So im going to get it rebuilt instead of replaced.... 2k is alot.

So i have the change to buy a tthp 48" exmark with a velke for 3000.00 its 3 years old and has ecs controls.... it has 80 hours on the 17 hp kohler. The owner used it 6 months and bought the nursery Near my shop.

Does this sound like a good deal... Thanks alot guys..
I got my 52" TTHP with 17 kawi/jungle wheels last July for $2500 cash, best ugrade I ever had. It is in tip-top cond with ECS. I don't know about 17 koh and don't like anything less than 52". Just give you some ideas. If I want to buy again, of course another 52/19 TTHP, can't have enough of it. The trim side of 52" is no match, knocking down 250k houses' yards like butter slicing.

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
sorry its a 17 hp kawasaki.. and it has no hour meter but the paints still new and its on the 1st set of blades.... its not used much probably not 80 hours

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.