1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

Turf Tracer hp 48" question

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by CrewCutEnterprises, Jul 23, 2005.

1. CrewCutEnterprises

CrewCutEnterprises LawnSite Senior Member

Ok, think i blew the 25 hp kohler on my toro. So im going to get it rebuilt instead of replaced.... 2k is alot.

So i have the change to buy a tthp 48" exmark with a velke for 3000.00 its 3 years old and has ecs controls.... it has 80 hours on the 17 hp kohler. The owner used it 6 months and bought the nursery Near my shop.

Does this sound like a good deal... Thanks alot guys..

2. Eclipse

Eclipse LawnSite Bronze Member

That sounds a little steep to me.

Does it have an hour meter? The TTHP's that I have seen do not so e is only guessing at the hours.

3. MTR

MTR LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Florida

I got my 52" TTHP with 17 kawi/jungle wheels last July for $2500 cash, best ugrade I ever had. It is in tip-top cond with ECS. I don't know about 17 koh and don't like anything less than 52". Just give you some ideas. If I want to buy again, of course another 52/19 TTHP, can't have enough of it. The trim side of 52" is no match, knocking down 250k houses' yards like butter slicing.

4. CrewCutEnterprises

CrewCutEnterprises LawnSite Senior Member

sorry its a 17 hp kawasaki.. and it has no hour meter but the paints still new and its on the 1st set of blades.... its not used much probably not 80 hours