1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

Turf Tracer HP price

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by 2k1yzfr1, Jan 12, 2004.

1. 2k1yzfr1

2k1yzfr1 LawnSite Senior Member

I found a 03 TTHP 48" with a 17 kawasaki for sale. It has probably under 100 hours and is in excellent shape. It has the mulch kit and 3 sets of extra blades. How much would a mower like this be worth?? How much is this mower new?? Thanks

Justin

2. scottishmaximus

scottishmaximus LawnSite Senior Member
    from ohio

i paid $4800 for mine new without a mulch kit or blades. i don't think that they come with hour meters and in my opinion it is almost impossible to guess how many hours a unit has on it. I could put 50 hours on a mower and make it look like 300 or 300 and make it look like 50. I always try to scope out the sellers other belongings to see how things are taken care of when buying used. If the unit was a demo, expect those hours to be some of its hardest. How much is the seller asking?

3. 2k1yzfr1

2k1yzfr1 LawnSite Senior Member

the mower was purchased new in march 03 from a dealer as a left over 02. He only has about 12 small residential yards. I doubt he would be able to rack up 100 hours on a mower in 7 months or so with only 12 small yards.

4. Cut 2 Please

Cut 2 Please LawnSite Member

I bought a 2003 TTHP 48" 17hp w/mulch kit and weight kit for $4100. This unit was a demo. You will love the machine it cuts awesome.

5. TJLC

TJLC LawnSite Bronze Member

My 03 TTHP 48", 17 Kawi e/s was about $4800.00-4900.00, new, before tax and extras. I wish they came standard with an hour/tach meter. Good luck.