Turfex RS7200

DA Quality Lawn & YS

LawnSite Fanatic
What is the chatter on this new release PG type machine?
Anyone know the opening price point?

To me looks like nice low center of gravity, better braking.

Any others chime in?

OP
DA Quality Lawn & YS

DA Quality Lawn & YS

LawnSite Fanatic
Funny - but I don't really care about either machine right now.
Turfex comments anyone?

CHARLES CUE

LawnSite Gold Member
seen your post yesterday than seen a photo in turf mag to day.
Looks low to the ground but don't know any think about it will have to go to there web site.

Charles Cue

bflower

LawnSite Member
machine looks like a real winner! an improved magnum if you will. lower 17 gal tank height with count- only 1 opening. easy acces honda motor. nice cover design. superior braking. Less cables and very simple compared to some other machines. My only question is how they plan on getting me parts. My current provider is unparrelelled in getting parts to me next day every time. If I have to go thru a slow dealer network for a stupid little part it could be a deal breaker with increased down time.

sprayboy

LawnSite Bronze Member
Many people here use Turfex products at all?

Is their other products of high quality or cheaply made in China?

OP
DA Quality Lawn & YS

DA Quality Lawn & YS

LawnSite Fanatic
Yes seems to be built on a PG platform. But, I use my ride on for smallish lawns (5-7K sq ft) and these type of compact machines just seem to be more desirable for small turf areas. This one, and the Ground Logic unit.

pieperlc

LawnSite Senior Member
Many people here use Turfex products at all?

Is their other products of high quality or cheaply made in China?
Turfex is an offshoot of snowex. They have a pretty good marketshare on the snow side with tailgate salt spreaders and small to mid-size v-boxes. Where the stuff is made....????

On the machine: Definetely a PG concept. Groundbreaking? No. A decent machine? Doesn't look bad.