Separate names with a comma.
Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.
Discussion in 'Digital Marketing' started by tmasterlc, Feb 16, 2013.
I would be interested in some reviews of this site...
- easy to read, navigate, and has nice info on your offerings.
- your resources content is lifted entirely from other sites.
- stat counter is broken (there's really no reason to have one in the first place)
- read previous reviews. you'll find them helpful as you have the same basic SEO issues that most seem to have. read the seo beginner's guides that are linked in them.
- add geo tags and better location-specific info
- put your contact info on every page, preferably up top.
- on your ts.html page (at least), the link to your contact page is broken.
- if you can, lose the Juno email and have one for your domain. it's less sketchy, less likely to get snagged by spam filters, is infinitely more professional, requires less explaining to customers ("Here's my web address, but here's my completely different email address."). On the plus side, you've made me aware that Juno is still around.
- services page: i wouldn't know any of those are links without mousing over them. even with doing that, some are links and others are not. you might also want to add a sentence or two under each link giving a brief synopsis. the engines will appreciate it and so will your customers.
"tonygreek" Thanks for the tips. This was one of my first attempts at website building a few years back.
Anyone else have some thoughts?