Turning to loose on Toro/Exmark spreader sprayer?

Marine03112

LawnSite Silver Member
Ok Folks i have tightened all the tie rods and bolts up front. Still getting what i consider the turning is to loose. I know all the toro/ex-mark guys know what i am talking about.
I will also recheck tire pressure but any input would be helpful.

Also i would like to get feedback on known issues with this machine so we can forward them to Ex-mark. My biggest pet peeve is that way you secure the paddle(spinner). I use to lose four clips a season. I lost one on the lawn then decided i had to use a Allen Key. That worked great. Now the steering is way loose. I will try to and see if that large nut on the steering system could be tightened. Anyway and suggestions would be great.

lawndude28

LawnSite Senior Member
There was a recall on my Toro for the steering system Took it into the dealer and they replaced some components.

OP
Marine03112

Marine03112

LawnSite Silver Member
There was a recall on my Toro for the steering system Took it into the dealer and they replaced some components.
Might I ask what year your toro was? So I can look into it for my machine. Mine was a 2017 leftover. In stock and purchased in the spring of 2018. Also did your dealer let you know about the recall?