Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
ahhh crockie mate, thats a beaut, makes me wanna celebrate with some shrimp on the barbie....

lol, jk, that looks awesome!!! what makes buffalo grass so special? ive never heard of it.

Thanks, and great work

·
Registered
696 Posts
Buffalo grass is like bermuda, it repairs itself. But unlike bermuda is has a blade similar to fescue. The best part is you have the choice of watering it, no water completely yellow, water it green, but even without water you don't have to worry about it dying out. Lot of places use it in southwest kansas, even some golf courses.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Cool, thats a lot of clients!!! Do you have any help?
I have about 15 maintenance accounts. I just got a really big landscape job on the water. The customer needs a few truck loads of fill dirt and a retaining wall, some queen palms and a lot more plants!!!!!

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
65 is enough to maintain, i have i part timer. My wife 4 hour Tuesday & Thursday to mow only.

Some of my clients are just mow only jobs- so they only take about 20 minutes to do, that makes it a bit easier!

Landscaping can only be done during Autumn/Winter, Never in Spring, maybe the odd job over Summer.

My client are cool, if they ever need something urgent they know to "just call me" or email -but they dont need to only an odd call gets taken at my end.

:waving: sheshovel, yes those jobs are about 30-40 minute drive fron the centre of Melbourne. The new lawn I layed back there is the biggest property in that suburb, so I stand Proud having it for 5 years now!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.